28th – 30th November 2018
Venue & Travel
ABOUT THE VENUE
One of the most visited tourist spots in India, Goa is renowned for its breathtaking landscape, beaches, heritage buildings, churches and nightlife. With Panaji as its capital and Vasco da Gama as the largest city, the state stands at the shores of the majestic Arabian Sea.
Holiday Inn Resort
Holiday Inn Resort is located at Mobor beach, Cavelossim, Goa. Cavelossim beach is situated between Sal river and Arabian Sea.
Holiday Inn Resort, Goa is the best five star beach resort which is a huge property with a captivating style that combines traditional Goan architecture with contemporary design and luxurious finishing. You can choose spacious accommodation in a stunning beachfront setting with the option of a garden view, pool view or sea view – with attached balconies.
At Holiday Inn Resort you get direct access to a spectacular beach, with a host of great amenities that include a swimming pool, a 24-hour coffee shop offering Indian and international cuisines, a wellness center and ayurvedic spa, a beach restaurant, a bar with a panoramic view of the Arabian sea and much more,
For more details :
All the rooms are sold out at the venue of the conference – Holiday Inn, Goa.
You can seek alternate accommodation in the following hotels:
- The Leela Goa (700 m from Holiday Inn)
Address: Mobor, Cavelossim, Salcette, Goa 403731
Phone: 0832 662 1234
- Novotel Goa Dona Sylvia (3.1 Km from Holiday Inn)
Address: Cavelossim Beach, GOA, Goa 403731
Phone: 0832 672 7777
- Radisson Blu Resort Goa (2.3 Km from Holiday Inn)
Address: Cavelossim Beach, Mobor, Goa, 403001
Phone: 0832 672 6666
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
To apply for an Indian e-Visa and obtain further details please visit this link