28th – 30th November 2018
Venue & Travel
ABOUT THE VENUE
One of the most visited tourist spots in India, Goa is renowned for its breathtaking landscape, beaches, heritage buildings, churches and nightlife. With Panaji as its capital and Vasco da Gama as the largest city, the state stands at the shores of the majestic Arabian Sea.
Park Hyatt Goa is one of the best 5-star luxury beach resorts in Goa. Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the resort showcases charming Indo-Portuguese style guestroom and suites, combining elegance with distinctive regional character. True to the Park Hyatt brand, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa epitomises understated luxury and gracious service in an intimate sanctuary, offering guests an experience that is distinctively inspiring.
What Makes Your Stay Remarkable:
For more details :
A Special Tariff for Accomodation, for the participants of AVAR 2018, at the venue,
|Park Room||INR 13,500||INR 14,000|
|Lagoon View Room||INR 15,000||INR 15,500|
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
To apply for an Indian e-Visa and obtain further details please visit this link