Cybersecurity Champions – Let us gather again at the AVAR conference!
AVAR 2021 Virtual is the 24th edition of AVAR’s International conference. This year’s event will be once again hosted online, and will feature the best minds in cybersecurity analyzing the most important cybersecurity issues that we faced and will face this year.
Mark Your Calendars !
2 – 3 December, 2021 | 10 AM Singapore Standard Time
Call For Paper
AVAR welcomes high-quality abstracts on any topic relevant to the modern threat landscape across devices and platforms that will aid the relentless fight against all cyber adversaries and safeguard global netizens. Check out the topics given below. The topics are not an exhaustive list.
Last date of submission: 25 August, 2021
Topics for papers include
- Supply-chain attacks: Beyond SolarWinds
- Infrastructure compromise – Lessons from the Microsoft Exchange saga
- Infrastructure compromise – Breach of Industrial Control Systems
- The DarkSide of ransomware (Colonial Pipeline attack and other threats)
- Threat actor identification and disruption: LEA takedown of Emotet and other battles
- Evolution of pandemic-related threat campaigns: What now? What tomorrow?
- The impact of XDR in the modern SOC
- Latest sandbox evasion techniques
- Mobile APTs
- Evolution of Mac malware
- UEFI compromise
- Detection and protection of browser-based attacks from modern malware with new techniques
Submit by 25 August, 2021