The AVAR International Conference is back!
AVAR 2020 Virtual, the 23rd edition of the international conference, will be hosted online this year. The format may be new, but there is no change in the enthusiasm, knowledge sharing, and the quality of both speakers and audience.
The New Normal of Cyber Insecurity
Who Should Attend?
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- Cybersecurity Researchers
- Senior Security Executives
- Government Regulators & Policy Makers
- Industry Thought Leaders
- Cybersecurity Hardware, Software, and Service vendors
- Information Technology Professors & Students
- Cybersecurity Career Seekers and Recruiters
- Cybersecurity Journalists & Evangelists
- Industry Analysts
Topics for Papers Include
- Advanced Persistent Threats to siphon vaccine data
- Ransomware attacks on healthcare and other industries
- Router and IoT vulnerabilities exposing the office or shop floor from home
- Exploitation of remote meeting software
- Exploitation of remote admin and VPN software
- Exploitation of online payment infrastructure
- Supply-chain attacks to exploit vastly increased remote connectivity
- Social engineering in the time of COVID-19
- LEA response case studies
Abstracts of papers on topics that are not listed here can also be submitted, as long as they are related to cybersecurity. Accepted submissions will be announced on 14th October 2020.
Submit by 7th October 2020
Detailed Agenda Will Be Posted Soon
EXCITING SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS TO SUIT ALL BUDGETS
AVAR 2020 presents a never before opportunity to capture the interest and imagination of an international, cyber security focused gathering in a convenient virtual format. Our partnership packages have been finely tuned to help you gain access to your target audience and maximize the reach and impact of your messages.
With this sponsor option get the maximum visibility and branding
Specially gathered opportunities to showcase your brand
Cost efficient package to let know your brand presence
Entry level sponsor option offering visibility
Showcase your strength and achievements to the right audience at the right time.
Contact Us for More Information
AVAR (Association of anti Virus Asia Researchers) is an independent, non-profit organization formed in 1998 to prevent the spread of malware and to develop cooperative relationships among cyberthreat experts in Asia. AVAR’s annual conference facilitates knowledge sharing among anti-virus and malware researchers from 17 countries, including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, UK, and the USA.